Director of Women and Children Services Needed to Lead Service Line at Providence Saint John’s Health Center, a Nationally-Recognized 266-Bed Hospital in Beautiful Santa Monica!
- The Director, Women and Children Services provides clinical and operational leadership to prenatal, neonatal, and pediatrics with a focus on whole person care, quality outcomes, evidence-based practice, and patient safety.
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, the Director will serve as a key member of the hospital’s nursing leadership team and engage with the community as needed to determine strategic priorities for the service area.
- Seeking visible leader to prioritize employee engagement, caregiver & patient satisfaction, service line growth, and clinical excellence.
- Must bring 5+ years of relevant nursing leadership experience. Women’s Services and Academic experience strongly preferred.
- MSN and active nursing license required. Can work towards obtaining a California license.
- Providence Saint John’s Health Center is a 266-bed hospital that has been serving the Santa Monica and westside Los Angeles county communities since 1942. Since that time, it has earned a reputation for clinical excellence and award-winning care in a compassionate and tranquil healing environment.
- Providing the latest in diagnostic technology and specialty care, Providence Saint John’s has a strong commitment to its core service lines: heart and vascular care, oncology, orthopedics and women’s health. Saint John’s is also home to the world-renowned John Wayne Cancer Institute, dedicated to clinical research and medical advancements in cancer care.
- Recognitions include US News & World Report Best Regional Hospital, Top Hospital for Patient Safety by the The Leapfrog Group, Top Performing Hospital on Key Quality Measures awarded by The Joint Commission, and ranking in the top percentage in several key specialty areas.
- Providence Saint John’s is part of Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH), a national, Catholic, not-for-profit health system. PSJH currently operates in seven states through 51 hospitals and 829 clinics where 24,000+ physicians and 119,000+ employees serve more than 13 million patients each year.
- Known for its healthy lifestyle, Santa Monica, California, is situated in a compact, walkable 8.3 square miles.
- Santa Monica’s world-famous beach and bike trail offer a vast assortment of outdoor recreation and activities.
- This environment- and pedestrian-friendly city also boasts one of the most respected public transportation systems in the nation, making the entire city easily accessible and convenient, even without a vehicle.
- The city is home to the famous Santa Monica Pier with its historic carousel and recently added Pacific Park amusement park, the panoramic coastline and beach, beautiful parks, more than 400 restaurants, scores of art galleries, theaters, and four distinct shopping districts.