Provide leadership and expertise as the Interim Lab Director for a Tennessee hospital
- The Interim Lab Director is responsible for a hospital laboratory servicing hematology, microbiology, blood bank and related lab needs.
- Focus on staff retention and guiding the department’s transition to a new HER.
- Manage 15-20 FTEs, prioritize lab safety and prepare for upcoming inspection.
- Experience with CLIA-certified labs strongly preferred.
- Must have Tennessee Medical Lab license to be considered.
- Savannah, Tennessee, exudes a cozy, small-town charm, with a quaint downtown that is recognized as a Certified Mainstreet Community
- The city has a rich military history, dating back to the 1862 Battle of Shiloh during the Civil War – this land has since been turned into the Shiloh National Military Park
- The Cherry Mansion, once commandeered by General Ulysses S. Grant, is a historic antebellum house, now listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Savannah sits equidistant from Memphis and Nashville, both cities being under three hours away
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!