High Level Director of Case Management Opportunity Available with a Nationally Recognized Healthcare Organization in Seattle!
- The Interim Director of Case Management will be responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of the Case Management and Utilization Management departments within the organization.
- This role will be expected to oversee the facilitation of care coordination of the patient and family through management of quality clinical service delivery. They will be expected to partner with external customers, referral sources and payors to ensure adequate facility and coordination of discharge. They will be involved in the planning process and serve as patient/family advocate in facility denial management program. Finally, they will ensure that the department services comply with the conditions of participation and collaborative closely with senior leadership within organization.
- The ideal candidate will be a team-oriented leader, that is process driven and very hands on. They will possess a minimum of three years’ experience in hospital case management.
- BSN required. LCSW or LSW required. Certification in Case Management preferred.
- Must be available to start within two weeks of acceptance.
- Often referred to as the Emerald City, Seattle is surrounded with greenery all year-round, which is fitting since Washington is known as the “Evergreen State”. Downtown Seattle is home to the Seattle Art Museum, The Seattle Symphony, and Pike Place Market.
- The Seattle Center is a premier destination for arts, entertainment, leisure, and children’s activities – the 74-acre campus is home to The Museum of Pop Culture, The Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum, and the ever-popular Space Needle.
- Thrill and adventure isn’t limited to only Seattle; you can also explore Washington’s 120 state parks, three national parks, six national forests, 18 national wildlife refuges, or the nation.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.