Join a Seattle area hospital as Interim Manager for Cath Lab, Interventional Radiology and Echo
- Provide mentoring and compassion to staff to establish a positive, supportive culture
- Rebuild the department, stabilize staffing, introduce process improvements, drive quality outcomes and enhance satisfaction of patients and employees
- Address onboarding processes to be more intentional and provide a better experience to new staff
- Engagement will last 6-12 months and have a strong focus on Cath and Echo
- Must be an RN
- With six miles of shoreline, a flourishing arts community, and fascinating restaurants, Burien is a Puget Sound gem located just minutes from Seattle
- Residents host and enjoy unique events such as glow-in-the-dark art festival set in a forest (Arts-a-Glow), the Día de los Muertos celebration, and the Burien UFO (BUFO) Festival
- Burien is home to unexpected and wonderful restaurants and attractions, offering a perfect pairing between authentic experiences and delicious cuisine
- Nearby Seattle is often referred to as the Emerald City, surrounded with greenery all year-round, which is fitting since Washington is known as the “Evergreen State”
- Downtown Seattle is home to the Seattle Art Museum, The Seattle Symphony, and Pike Place Market
- The Seattle Center is a premier destination for arts, entertainment, leisure, and children’s activities – the 74-acre campus is home to The Museum of Pop Culture, The Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum, and the ever-popular Space Needle
- Thrill and adventure isn’t limited to only Seattle; you can also explore Washington’s 120 state parks, three national parks, six national forests, 18 national wildlife refuges, or the nation
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!