Lead Nursing and Clinical Services as the Next Director at a 50-Bed Transitional Hospital in Seattle!
- The Director of Clinical Nursing will lead nursing services and select clinical departments at the 50-bed transitional care hospital, including oversight of approximately 85 FTEs.
- Seeking a visible leader who will work in close partnership with the hospital’s Administrator to drive optimal operations, as well as inspire and educate staff around the delivery of personalized patient care, all in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- As the hospital’s nursing leader, the Director will develop standards of nursing and clinical practice and corresponding policies and procedures.
- Must bring 3+ years of relevant leadership experience in an inpatient hospital setting. Medical/Surgical or Critical Care experience is strongly preferred.
- BSN required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Active RN license required and can work towards obtaining a Washington license.
- Kindred Hospital Seattle – First Hill is a Joint Commission accredited hospital affiliated with Kindred Healthcare, a healthcare network that offers care through transitional care hospitals, home care, hospice, inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, subacute units, and contract rehabilitation services.
- As a 50-bed transitional care hospital, Kindred Hospital Seattle – First Hill offers the in-depth care provided in a traditional hospital, but for an extended recovery period and in partnership with the patient’s physician.
- In 2017, the hospital was included on the Antimicrobial Stewardship Hospital Honor Roll, a public distinction bestowed by the Washington State Department of Health for antibiotic use best practices.
- Often referred to as the Emerald City, Seattle is surrounded with greenery all year-round, which is fitting since Washington is known as the “Evergreen State”. Downtown Seattle is home to the Seattle Art Museum, The Seattle Symphony, and Pike Place Market.
- The Seattle Center is a premier destination for arts, entertainment, leisure, and children’s activities – the 74-acre campus is home to The Museum of Pop Culture, The Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum, and the ever-popular Space Needle.
- Thrill and adventure isn’t limited to only Seattle; you can also explore Washington’s 120 state parks, three national parks, six national forests, 18 national wildlife refuges, or the nation.