Interim Manager of Progressive & Intensive Care Units!
- As Interim Manager of the Progressive and Intensive Care Units, you will head daily operations for both units
- Goals include implementing bedside reports using a collaborative approach, focusing on patient satisfaction initiatives, and hardwiring whiteboards
- The ideal Interim Leader will possess a strong customer service orientation, as well as a strong focus on building and developing teams
- Must be available within a two-to-three-week timeframe
- Active Washington RN license required
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including accrual of paid time off (PTO); access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!