A Washington Medical Center is seeking their new Interim Manager, Medical/ Surgical!
- The Interim Manager, Medical Surgical, will be responsible for the oversight of day-to-day operations within the Med/Surg department and will have oversight of one FTE.
- The Interim Manager will work onsite and will be working the evening shift covering the evening operations within the department.
- Ideal candidates will bring 1+ years of EPIC experience, as well as 2+ years of leadership experience within a manager/ANM role.
- Bachelor’s degree and active RN license are required.
- Often referred to as the Emerald City, Seattle is surrounded with greenery all year-round, which is fitting since Washington is known as the “Evergreen State”. Downtown Seattle is home to the Seattle Art Museum, The Seattle Symphony, and Pike Place Market.
- The Seattle Center is a premier destination for arts, entertainment, leisure, and children’s activities – the 74-acre campus is home to The Museum of Pop Culture, The Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum, and the ever-popular Space Needle.
- Seattle offers many hiking, Skiing, flight, and outdoor water activities including Mount Rainier, Discovery Park, Burke-Gilman Trail, and even whale watching on the shores of Alki Beach. Thrill and adventure aren’t limited to only Seattle; you can also explore Washington’s 120 state parks, three national parks, six national forests, or the18 national wildlife refuges.
- The city of Seattle offers more than two dozen school districts including both private and public education opportunities and Mercer Island School District, one of the top three school districts in Washington for college readiness.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.