Join a Washington Hospital as their new Interim Director of Quality Management!
- The Interim Director of Quality Management will be responsible for the planning and implementation of the Performance Improvement Program and will facilitate performance improvement activities throughout the hospital.
- The Director will provide leadership and education to medical staff, hospital staff, and the governing body throughout the hospital and will act as a resource when continued training and education are necessary.
- The Director will perform all clinical risk management functions and will assist department managers with preparation for medical staff committees. Additionally, this leader will have oversight for all regulatory body surveys including the State Licensing Review.
- Ideal candidates will bring a hands-on mindset and will be willing to contribute knowledge and leadership to staff members and physicians when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Certified Professional Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) certification is preferred.
- Often referred to as the Emerald City, Seattle is surrounded with greenery all year-round, which is fitting since Washington is known as the “Evergreen State”. Downtown Seattle is home to the Seattle Art Museum, The Seattle Symphony, and Pike Place Market.
- The Seattle Center is a premier destination for arts, entertainment, leisure, and children’s activities – the 74-acre campus is home to The Museum of Pop Culture, The Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum, and the ever-popular Space Needle.
- Thrill and adventure aren’t limited to only Seattle; you can also explore Washington’s 120 state parks, three national parks, six national forests, 18 national wildlife refuges, or the nation.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.