Interim Director Perioperative Services needed in a West Coast Medical Center
- The Interim Director Perioperative Services will be responsible for the oversight, and day-to-day operations of 25 ORs.
- Reporting to the President with a strong working relationship with the Vice President of Patient Care Services, this leader will oversee four direct reports.
- This leader will be tasked with building effective working relationships with surgeons and staff alike, and work to get department operations back on track.
- Ideal candidates will be subject matter experts in the field of Perioperative Services. Must be able to adapt to and make changes quickly.
- The exact location remains confidential. Interested candidates are asked to apply, and location details will be shared with qualified applicants.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Active RN License required.
- Large-scope experience at the Director level or higher in a tertiary care facility is required.
- Pay Range: $185,000 - $195,000 annually
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.