Step into an exciting role as Interim Labor and Delivery Manager opportunity for a hospital in beautiful Seattle, Washington!
- As Interim Labor and Delivery Manager, you will head daily operations for the unit
- Goals include increasing communication and improving morale and creating more efficient workflows and improving productivity
- BSN required, Master’s preferred
- Active Washington RN license preferred
- Seattle, located in western Washington on Puget Sound, is home to a mild climate that makes it an ideal getaway for the avid outdoorsman
- It is host to an abundance of cultural attractions like the Seattle Symphony Orchestra as well as many historic neighborhoods to explore
- The scenic city boasts world-class dining and shopping, professional sports and an array of entertainment options
- Also known as “The Emerald City,” Seattle offers an impressive slate of outdoor recreation such as cycling, hiking, boating, rock climbing, and skiing
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!