Call this naturally beautiful, close-knit community home as Director of Surgical Services for SSM Health’s St. Anthony Hospital in Shawnee, Oklahoma
- The Director provides clinical and administrative leadership for the hospital’s Surgical Services department, which primarily conducts outpatient procedures and includes sterile processing and pre- and post-operative care.
- Oversight for approximately 36 FTEs and the department’s day-to-day operations, including all staffing functions, budget and resource management, workflows, and goal development that is aligned with regulatory requirements and organizational priorities.
- Directs clinical activities, including patient assessment, care plan development, service level determination, patient visits, and complaint management.
- Seeking a visible leader to prioritize team building, department culture and engagement, physician partnerships, and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Must bring 3+ years of perioperative nursing experience, including in a leadership capacity.
- BSN and active RN license required. Master’s degree preferred.
- SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital - Shawnee is a member of SSM Health, a not-for-profit Catholic health system that serves the Midwest through its 23 hospitals, more than 290 physician offices and other outpatient services, 10 post-acute facilities, 40,000 employees, and 11,000 providers.
- The Oklahoma market includes four hospitals in Oklahoma City and Shawnee, three urgent care centers, two outpatient rehab centers, home health services that reach nine counties, and the SSM Health Medical Group with more than 200 physicians and providers at 39 locations.
- SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital - Shawnee has delivered exceptional, compassionate care to Pottawatomie County for over 50 years and offers a comprehensive array of acute inpatient services, along with ambulatory network consisting of urgent care, primary care and specialist providers.
- The 77-bed nonprofit hospital has recently been recognized as a “Top 100 Rural and Community Hospital” by Chartis Central for Rural Health. Additionally, SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital - Shawnee received the Press Ganey Award for “Guardian of Excellence – Clinical Quality” and a Leapfrog “A” grade for safety, both in 2018.
- Located just 30 minutes east of Oklahoma City, Shawnee, Oklahoma, boasts a very favorable cost of living and the charm of a small town with the amenities of a larger city. The Dallas-Fort Worth area is just a quick three-hour trip away.
- The city is surrounded by acres of vineyards and beautiful lakes, is home to historical attractions like the Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art, and offers an abundance of recreational activities like fishing, golf, hiking and cycling.
- Discover fun and fascination both old and new in Shawnee's Downtown District. Explore the historic layers of Main Street and the downtown area, which has history older than the state of Oklahoma. Peruse shops, restaurants, museums and more in this revitalized district that was once a hub during the railroad era.
- Named one of the 50 Best Places to Travel in 2020 by Travel + Leisure, nearby Oklahoma City offers all of the culture, cuisine, attractions, and amenities you’d expect in a modern metropolis. The downtown area is enjoying a renaissance with the Bricktown district as the focal point. See the sites from a water taxi on the Bricktown canal, take a horse-drawn carriage ride, or hop on a trolley to explore the dozens of restaurants, movie theaters, and clubs lining the streets of this historic area.