Magnet-Designated Hospital Near New York City Seeking Nursing Leader to Oversee Its Case Management Department as New Manager!
- Reporting to the Director, the Manager of Case Management will provide oversight for the daily department operations and staffing, which includes case management, social work, and approximately 37 FTEs.
- Driving a high level of care for all patients across their continuum of care, the Manager will focus on and lead the department around length of stay, utilization management, and discharge planning activities, while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Seeking a visible and collaborative leader to promote employee engagement, as well as partner closely with senior leadership, community agencies, payors, and vendors, and across all departments to achieve patient and organizational goals.
- Must bring 5+ years of case management experience, with recent experience in a hospital setting.
- BSN degree required. Master’s degree and ACM or CCM Certification preferred.
- Active nursing license required and can work towards obtaining a New Jersey license.
Earn $2,500 For Referring a Peer!
- You can earn a special $2,500 bonus if you share a referral of a Case Management leader who is placed in the role. Click the "Refer a Colleague" button or here to learn more.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (RWJUH) Somerset is a Magnet-designated hospital that is licensed for 325 beds and part of RWJBarnabas Health. As New Jersey’s largest integrated health care delivery system, RWJBarnabas Health provides services to more than three million patients annually with 11 hospitals and four children’s hospitals and was recognized on Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the Top 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019.
- From its Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for joint replacement to being officially designated a Comprehensive Community Cancer Center by the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer, RWJUH Somerset is proud to offer a wide array of high quality medical services.
- RWJUH Somerset ranked among the top hospitals in New Jersey and the NY Metro area by U.S. News & World Report in 2019, as well as was recognized as “high performing” in orthopedics, congestive heart failure, colon cancer surgery, and hip replacement.
- In their 2020 ratings, RWJUH Somerset achieved an “A” Hospital Safety Grade from the Leapfrog Group, the hospital’s fifth consecutive “A” rating and 11th overall.
- Somerville is a borough of Somerset County, New Jersey, known for its rich history dating back to Colonial times, ease of access to nearby major cities, and outstanding recreation, leisure, restaurants, and shopping areas.
- In 2019, Somerset County was ranked as New Jersey’s number one “Best County to Live In” by Niche.com, and recognized in 2018 as the Healthiest County, Best County for Families, and Best County for Outdoor Activities in New Jersey.
- Located about 45 miles southwest of New York City and 70 miles from Philadelphia, Somerville is balanced with suburban-rural environments and bustling commercial growth.