High level Director of Operations opportunity available with a well-known Not-For-Profit system overseeing 16 locations!
- The Director of Operations will oversee locations across the Stateline of Nevada and CA and is responsible for leadership, direction and implementation of high-performance operations of assigned department across Barton Health System.
- Brings excellent communication skills and collaborates with senior leadership to create and implement internal and external provider alignment strategies that strengthen seamless and innovative care delivery.
- Seeking a flexible and agile, well-seasoned leader to organize work, process information, create goals and set accountability standards, as well as adapt quickly to an evolving healthcare environment.
- Leads the Operations Managers, in collaboration with Human Resources and in dyad partnership with physicians in developing a system of clinical and professional career ladders instilling professional and best practice standards.
- Ideal individual will be Lean Certified from accredited and nationally recognized program or willing to obtain certification within 12 months of hire.
- Must bring 3+ years of Director level experience in an accountable care organization and/or independent physician association and/or management services organization. Preferably experience in Medical Foundation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in medical management, business administration, health administration or commensurate professional experience required; Master’s strongly preferred.
- Barton Health is a not-for-profit, equal opportunity employer that delivers safe, high quality care and engages the community in the improvement of health and wellness.
- Barton Health has earned The Joint Commission’s Core Certification in Total Hip and Knee Joint Replacement Surgery. This accreditation demonstrates commitment to a higher standard of service and provides a framework for organizational structure and management.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid gave Barton Memorial Hospital a five-star overall rating. Of rated hospitals nationwide, less than 10% receive a 5-star rating.
- Barton Health is committed to integrity, collaboration and excellence through the practice of their values: Safety, Respect, Image, and Efficiency.
- Lake Tahoe, California, is the largest and most beautiful alpine lake in North America.
- Ski and ride the real-deal big mountains like Heavenly Mountain Resort, Kirkwood Resort, and Sierra-at-Tahoe.
- Don’t forget to squeeze in sledding, sleigh rides, snowshoeing, snowmobiling or just some sliding around on some ice on some skates.
- There are beaches with restaurants, with marinas and water toys, that beg for a sunset bbq and secluded ones that whisper-quiet relaxation in the sun.