A hospital in the Dallas-Fort Worth region is seeking an Interim Operations Consultant of Perioperative Services to join their team
- The Interim Operations Consultant will assess current operations and provide recommendations for improvement of the current OR department. This unit consists of 11 ORs and 63 FTEs.
- This position will report to the System Chief Nursing Executive.
- This consultant will be responsible for assessing department, personnel, and process to identify operational shortfalls and areas of improvement. They will provide expertise around staffing levels, and review use of EPIC to ensure department is using tool to its fullest capabilities.
- The ideal candidate will be a surgical services clinical expert tp provide a clinical assessment while supporting daily operations within a community-based facility. They will have extensive experience working in business management, driving operational efficiencies and be capable of building effective working relationship with staff and physicians.
- Master’s degree, EPIC report building experience, and RN required
- Hands-on care may be needed on a rare occasion, so must still be clinically competent
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.