Med/Surg or Telemetry Nursing Leader Needed for New Role in Beautiful Washington!
- The Interim Manager, General Surgery Floor will oversee daily operations of the department at a 350+ bed hospital.
- Seeking Med/Surg or Telemetry nursing leader with experience in a high volume setting and with quality, patient safety, and orthopedics.
- BSN required; Active Washington RN license preferred.
- With the Cascade Mountain Range to its West and the Rocky Mountains to the North and East, Spokane is surrounded by natural beauty, not to mention more distinguishable seasons than the rest of the region, due to the “shield” the mountains provide.
- Spokane has been selected as an All-American City three times in the past 41 years, including in 2015.
- The Spokane River runs through the heart of the city, with its beautiful upper and lower falls dividing the city.
- Outdoor activities abound in this region, including ski resorts, white water rafting, camping sites, hiking trails, and mountain-fed lakes.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!