Become the Director of Care Coordination for One of the Leading Health Care Service Providers in Western Massachusetts, Mercy Medical Center– Part of Trinity Health of New England!
- Reporting directly to the Chief Medical Officer and Regional Director of Care Management, the Director of Care Coordination will oversee approximately 15 FTEs and be responsible for evolving, sustaining, and developing current processes within the Care Management, Discharge Planning, Social Work and HUB departments.
- Assumes 24-hour responsibility for the supervision and coordination of administrative and operational activities specific to care management, patient placement, and throughput.
- Operationalizes the institution’s philosophy of patient care delivery and participates in the development of departmental goals as well as utilizes appropriate interpersonal and management styles to provide a high-quality working environment for all team members.
- Seeking a collaborative and inclusive leader to drive employee engagement and staff development while simultaneously maintaining and monitoring strategic gains within the organization.
- Must bring 3+ years of progressive case management leadership experience in a hospital / health system setting; Prior management/supervisory experience preferred.
- Active Registered Nurse license required and can work towards obtaining a Massachusetts license.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required; Master's degree preferred.
- Mercy Medical Center is a 182-bed acute care hospital in Springfield and has established itself as one of the leading providers of health care services in Western Massachusetts.
- In 2015, Mercy Medical Center became part of Trinity Health Of New England, an integrated health care delivery system that is a member of Trinity Health, Livonia, Michigan, one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation serving communities in 22 states.
- Trinity Health Of New England is comprised of world-class providers and facilities dedicated to the full spectrum of preventive, acute, and post-acute care, all delivered with the triple aim of better health, better care, and lower costs for our patient populations.
- In New England, Trinity Health’s hospitals, walk-in clinics, medical offices, specialized facilities, affiliated institutions, and foundations serve a population of nearly 3 million people.
- Springfield, Massachusetts, is New England’s fourth largest city, perhaps best known as the birthplace of basketball and home of the Basketball Hall of Fame.
- Resting along the banks of the Connecticut River, Springfield, Massachusetts, is located on the southern doorstep of the Pioneer Valley in Western Massachusetts, a region that's loved by outdoorsy types for its natural beauty and abundant hiking trails.
- Springfield is about three hours from New York City, 90 minutes from Boston and roughly 30 minutes from Hartford, Connecticut.