Join a Massachusetts healthcare facility as the Interim Nurse Manager Surgical Services
- The Interim Nurse Manager will oversee 5 direct reports including 4 surgical leads and 1 clinical coordinator.
- Seeking an experienced nurse Leader to assist with day-to-day operations and assess the department’s current state in preparation for future growth projects.
- Work to improve turnover times and stabilize staffing.
- MA RN license required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Springfield, Massachusetts, is New England’s fourth largest city, perhaps best known as the birthplace of basketball and home of the Basketball Hall of Fame.
- Resting along the banks of the Connecticut River, Springfield, Massachusetts, is located on the southern doorstep of the Pioneer Valley in Western Massachusetts, a region that's loved by outdoorsy types for its natural beauty and abundant hiking trails.
- Home to poets and potters, artists, and authors, Western Mass is renowned for its rich culture. Experience the finest in theater and the performing arts – and view the work of world-renowned painters, sculptors, and book illustrators at some of the finest small museums in the country.
- There are museums, galleries, and gardens focusing on virtually every art form you can imagine and paying tribute to artists and authors like Emily Dickinson, Dr. Seuss, Eric Carle, and Norman Rockwell.
- Springfield is about three hours from New York City, 90 minutes from Boston and roughly 30 minutes from Hartford, Connecticut.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.