Oversee Daily Cardiac Surgery Operations as the New Interim Nurse Manager-Cardiac Surgery!
- The Interim Nurse Manager- Cardiac Surgery will be responsible for day-to-day operations within a cardiac surgery unit.
- Must bring a Cardiac or Cardiac Surgery Intensive care background in addition to past management experience.
- OR RN license required.
- BSN Degree Required; Master’s Preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Situated on the Mad River, Buck Creek, and Beaver Creek in southwestern Ohio – about 45 miles west of Columbus and 25 miles northeast of Dayton – Springfield is home to such outdoor amenities as the Little Miami Scenic Trail (running nearly 80 miles) and Wittenberg University, a liberal arts college.
- Part of the revitalization of the downtown area includes recent development on 34 new townhomes along Center Street and voting for the construction of a new parking garage was just approved.
- Plenty of educational opportunities with about 16 public schools, Nightingale Montessori, Global Impact STEM Academy, Wittenberg University, and Clark State Community College, make Springfield an ideal location for families.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!