OR Nursing Leader Needed for New Interim Clinical Educator Role!
- Seeking nursing leader with experience teaching others to serve as Interim Clinical Nurse Educator for clinical staff at a hospital.
- Must bring clinical experience related to the operating room and procedural areas.
- BSN, active Oregon RN license, and BLS certification required. ACLS certification preferred.
- Springfield, Oregon, is a charming city nestled between the McKenzie River and Willamette River, supplying plenty of water for fly fishing, boating, and whitewater rafting.
- Adventures abound in this region - with a temperate climate, possible activities include hiking the Cascade Mountains, strolling the Oregon coast, and partaking in local craft beer and wine festivals.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!