Join Health Care and Rehabilitation Services, Recently Named as One of the Best Places to Work in Vermont, as their Nurse Manager!
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Offered!
- Reporting directly to the Medical Director, the Nurse Manager will oversee 6 direct reports.
- Responsible for personnel, management and coordination of nursing service activities for a defined area in accordance with established philosophy, objectives and policies of the facility to ensure safe, efficient and therapeutic patient care.
- Must have knowledge of current federal and state laws and regulations that apply to the practice of nursing in a behavioral health care setting.
- Candidates must bring previous behavioral health experience as well as infection control experience.
- Ideal candidates will bring extensive knowledge of the etiology of serious mental illness, intellectual disabilities, and substance abuse disorders in addition to their treatment by a variety of appropriate therapeutic interventions including psychopharmacology.
- Active RN license and can work towards obtaining Vermont licensure; CPR certification required.
- BSN or ADN with equivalent managerial experience required.
- Health Care and Rehabilitation Services of Southeastern Vermont (HCRS) is a private, nonprofit community mental health and developmental services center serving residents of Windham and Windsor counties since 1967.
- The Windham and Windsor Regional Planning and Development Committee had been charged with the task of taking a census of Windham-Windsor county citizens suffering from developmental disabilities. With the task completed, members of the committee realized that the identified citizens had many other needs as well – health issues, medical disabilities, rehabilitation needs – and the group incorporated with the sole purpose of addressing these needs.
- Since the early 1990’s, HCRS has been a major community mental health agency, serving more than 4,500 individuals each year through its five major service programs: Emergency; Adult Outpatient; the Children, Youth, and Family Division; Developmental; and Residential.
- HCRS’ highly trained staff and dedicated Board of Directors continually strive to improve the organization’s outstanding services and ensure they meet the needs of local community members.
- HCRS is accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Want to play outside Many of the ski resorts that dot the Green Mountain State have tons to offer (yes, even in spring, summer and fall – ever been ziplining, or adventured in the treetops) When it’s hot, Vermont’s lakes, rivers and recreation trails beckon around the state.
- Vermont’s museums, galleries, artisan shops and factories are always opening their doors to curious visitors, showcasing uniquely captivating history and locally handcrafted products.
- Vermont’s craft beer industry is blossoming, leading the nation in breweries and brew pubs per capita and racking up honors and awards for quality and innovation. Local Vermont craft brews are menu staples statewide, and whole trip itineraries center around sampling rare beers.
- With 67 mountains statewide, there's no shortage of opportunities to explore the rugged terrain and take in one of our favorite views – the Green Mountains from a summit. If mountains aren't your speed, Vermont has a growing number of paths and rail trails, and hundreds of miles of back roads and country lanes that allow people of all skill levels to get out and enjoy the outdoors.