Join a Magnet hospital as the Interim Executive Director of Oncology/Cancer Center in the Northeast U.S.
- The Interim Executive Director of Oncology/Cancer Center will navigate physician relationships to drive clinical excellence and a positive patient experience throughout the Cancer Center
- Focus on operational efficiency, workflow, evolving care delivery and clinical integration
- The Interim will develop a clear safety and quality plan to improve clinical care processes
- Assess current staffing structure to maximize resources; approximately 80 total FTEs
- Must be well-versed in all areas of cancer care including Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy, Infusion, Hematology and Oncology
- Demonstrate an ability to influence behavior, quickly adapt and develop the oncology team
- Requires an RN with Director-level experience running a cancer program
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!