Mount Nittany Medical Center in State College, Pennsylvania is seeking an Experienced Leader of Strategy and Market Development
- The Director of Strategy and Market Development will lead all aspects of Mount Nittany Medical Center’s (MNMC) strategy and business development, including identifying opportunities for maximized referrals, acquisitions, planning/developing new space, and new service line businesses.
- Reporting to the Executive Vice President, System Development and Chief Strategy Officer, the Director is responsible for all phases of ambulatory acquisition/planning, programmatic growth, design, construction, licensure, and overall delivery. This leader will partner with the analytics team to drive forward-thinking market development strategies for MNMC.
- Seeking a highly collaborative leader to engage with service line owners, system leadership, and key stakeholders to ensure comprehensive and integrated strategies.
- Leads MNMC regionalization planning and execution, as well as focuses on development in regional markets, new acquisitions, and with local, state, and national government stakeholders.
- Master’s degree highly preferred with strong business development in healthcare experience.
- Mount Nittany Medical Center is a 260-bed acute care facility offering medical, surgical, diagnostic and community services.
- Mount Nittany Physician Group, a group of more than 170 healthcare providers, across more than 30 specialties in 17 convenient locations and is one of the region’s top places to work and employs about 1,400 skilled healthcare professionals and support staff.
- Mount Nittany Medical Center has received three national quality awards for excellence in stroke care, including the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® program: Stroke Gold Plus award, Get With The Guidelines® program: Target: Stroke™ Elite, and Get With The Guidelines® program: Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll, for excellence in care given to stroke patients that also have type 2 diabetes.
- Mount Nittany Health is a 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit healthcare organization, governed by a board of directors, with representation from Mount Nittany Physician Group, Mount Nittany Medical Center, Mount Nittany Health Foundation, physicians and community leaders.
- All patients are treated with dignity and respect with a commitment to a service excellence philosophy that strives to meet or exceed patient expectations. Patients receive a uniform standard of care throughout all of our facilities, regardless of social, cultural, financial, religious, racial, gender, or sexual orientation factors.
- State College, Pennsylvania, is home to Penn State University, giving residents easy access to all the cultural, entertainment, and collegiate sporting events offered by the University.
- State College is a one-of-a-kind place to live with great downtown shopping, restaurants, and community attractions.
- Residents are under three hours from Pittsburgh, PA and only a short train ride from New York City and Philadelphia. State College is also home to University Park Airport, a regional airport that offers nonstop flights to major metropolitan cities and travel hubs.
- The area’s attractions take you from high in the sky in a glider plane to down underground in one of a few caverns. You will not be left wanting for fun things to do in and near State College, on the Penn State campus, Boalsburg, Bellefonte, or other towns within Centre County. If you want to relax to have a drink, check out the Central PA Tasting Trail for unique and local beverages.
- If sports are your go-to, Penn State competes in the NCAA and Big Ten Conference and the State College Spikes play in short season Single-A baseball from June-September. In fact, the football stadium becomes the fourth largest city in Pennsylvania on Penn State football game days.