Join an Oklahoma Medical Center as their new Interim Director of Medical/Surgical!
- The Interim Director of Medical/Surgical is responsible for leading day-to-day nursing operations across two units and will supervise approximately 45 FTEs.
- The Director will develop and foster positive working relationships within the nursing units to encourage high employee morale, engagement rates, and drive clinical and patient outcomes.
- Seeking a hands-on and collaborative leader who will lead training, education, and mentorship initiatives throughout the department while ensuring that all staff members are equipped, supported, and valued.
- The Director will conduct employee performance assessments and will develop strategic plans to ensure that optimal patient care is consistently provided.
- Ideal candidates will be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- BSN is required; MSN is preferred.
- Active RN license is required.
- Stillwater, Oklahoma is a safe, peaceful community that boasts a low cost of living and is located just an hour from Tulsa and Oklahoma City.
- The city has been ranked among the top small cities in the United States for quality of life.
- As the birthplace of Red Dirt Music, Stillwater hosts a number of community festivals in its vibrant downtown.
- The city is situated on the rolling hills of the Osage Plains and is intersected by the Stillwater Creek and Boomer Creek.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!