Oversight for 40 FTEs with New Interim Director Opportunity
- The Director, Case Management will lead a hospital’s discharge planning, utilization management, social work services, transfer center, and transition of care.
- Oversight for approximately 40 FTEs.
- Improve denials and length of stay metrics, identify opportunities for operational efficiencies, and collaborate closely with department staff.
- RN, Master’s degree, and a Certification in Case Management is required. Active RN license in ANY state will be accepted.
- Stockton, California, is less than an hour from Sacramento and under an hour and a half from San Francisco giving its residents easy access to all the cities have to offer and the San Francisco Bay area.
- Stockton has a lower than average cost of living and a friendly, small-town culture making it a great place to live.
- Residents enjoy unique dining, shops, festivals and events along with a thriving downtown waterfront giving you plenty of activities for your days off.
- Take in a concert, ball game, theater performance or hit the ice at the Stockton Arena, Stockton Ballpark, Bob Hope Theatre, and Oak Park Ice Arena.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!