New Interim Clinical Educator, L&D/Mother Baby needed to serve at a California Medical Center
- Shift is 8:00AM-5:00PM.
- Responsible for clinical education and training programs to meet the learning and developmental needs of the clinical staff.
- Designs, implements, and evaluates strategies to maintain clinical competency of care providers.
- Must bring previous teaching experience; CPR instructor preferred.
- This is a 13-week assignment.
- Active CA RN license required.
- BSN degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Stockton, California, is less than an hour from Sacramento and under an hour and a half from San Francisco giving its residents easy access to all the cities have to offer and the San Francisco Bay area.
- Stockton has a lower than average cost of living and a friendly, small-town culture making it a great place to live.
- Residents enjoy unique dining, shops, festivals and events along with a thriving downtown waterfront giving you plenty of activities for your days off.
- Take in a concert, ball game, theater performance or hit the ice at the Stockton Arena, Stockton Ballpark, Bob Hope Theatre, and Oak Park Ice Arena.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.