Interim Comp and Benefits Director position available with a hospital in Stockton, California
- As Interim Director of Compensation & Benefits, you are responsible for all benefits and compensation programs for the hospital: self-funded employer plan; medical, dental, vision; 403b with matching; leave of absence and worker’s comp; sick leave; and baby bonding leave
- Goals include learning and stabilizing the HRIS system, getting a handle on leave of absence, outlining deliverables for benefits throughout the year, and understanding benefits so that they can be explained coherently
- Must be available within a two-to-three-week timeframe
- California Union, leave of absence, and worker's comp experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Stockton, California is less than an hour from Sacramento and under an hour and a half from San Francisco giving its residents easy access to all the cities have to offer and the San Francisco Bay area
- Stockton has a lower than average cost of living and a friendly, small-town culture making it a great place to live
- Residents enjoy unique dining, shops, festivals and events along with a thriving downtown waterfront giving you plenty of activities for your days off
- Take in a concert, ball game, theater performance or hit the ice at the Stockton Arena, Stockton Ballpark, Bob Hope Theatre, and Oak Park Ice Arena
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.