Live Near Twenty-Nine Miles of Virginia’s Coastal Beaches as the New Administrator for an Ambulatory Surgery Center
- The Administrator provides strategic and operational leadership to the Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) that conducts approximately 300 monthly procedures. Oversight includes 40 FTEs and all business, human resources, and clinical operations.
- Reporting to the ASC’s Board of Managers, the Administrator drives initiatives to achieve industry-leading performance around culture, growth and financial outcomes, quality and safety, and surgical operational excellence.
- Additional responsibility areas include regulatory compliance, survey readiness, contract management, annual inventory and audits, medical staff and allied credentialing, marketing plans, and continuous quality improvement.
- Seeking a strong communicator with business acumen to partner closely with the board and medical providers, complete necessary employee education, and ensure that Accounts Receivable is meeting profitability goals.
- RN required and can work towards obtaining a Virginia or Compact license. Master’s degree preferred.
- The Obici Ambulatory Surgery Center is part of Sentara Healthcare, a not-for-profit, integrated health system headquartered in Norfolk, VA that includes twelve acute care hospitals with a total of 1,911 beds, a health plan which covers nearly 900,000 lives, Cardiovascular Research Institute, Brock Cancer Network, nine outpatient care campuses, seven nursing centers, three assisted living centers, and about 380 primary care and multi-specialty physicians.
- Located on the campus of Sentara Obici Hospital, Obici Ambulatory Surgery Center combines a caring atmosphere with new technologies in a full-service outpatient surgery center.
- The outpatient surgical setting offers many advantages, including lower surgical costs, as well as a convenient location and comfortable surgical environment. Board-certified specialists will perform orthopedic, gynecologic, general, ophthalmologic, plastic, podiatry, and pain management surgeries and procedures in this convenient, outpatient setting.
- Suffolk, Virginia, offers a blend of easygoing rural charm, modern-city amenities, and a highly rated school system. Located within easy driving distance of Virginia's beautiful East Coast beaches and other natural areas, the city offers its residents plenty of recreational opportunities in the community and further afield.
- Suffolk is located in the Hampton Roads metropolitan area, which also includes the cities of Chesapeake, Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Portsmouth, and Virginia Beach.
- The Hampton Roads region sits along the Chesapeake Bay, with twenty-nine miles of beaches and its famous paved Boardwalk and free seasonable events! Visitors can enjoy strolling along the sandy shores hunting for shells or getting out on the water in one of the many Harbor Cruises that offer stunning views of the city.
- Nearby historical attractions include the Jamestown Settlement, American Revolution Museum, Colonial National Historical Park, and Cape Henry Lighthouses.