Texas Hospital Seeking Interim Director of Perioperative/Surgical Services
- Reporting directly to the CNO, the Interim Director of Perioperative/Surgical Services will oversee 8 total ORs.
- The Director will support and plan staffing needs while ensuring procedures and quality are followed and enforced, as well as maximize case load within the ORs.
- Ideal candidates will be highly competent in their skill set as well as being a resilient and nurturing leader with the ability to build and foster relationships to improve output from the departments.
- Sugar Land, Texas is a city just outside the Houston metro, roughly 30 minutes from downtown.
- Houston is the largest city in the southern region of the United States and fourth largest nationwide, trailing only New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
- A thriving metropolitan city, Houston has one of the largest economies in the nation, contributing to over 11,000 dining options and the famous Theater District spanning 17 blocks, ranking second only to New York city for world-class entertainment.
- Join a rich sporting culture with interstate rivalries in football, baseball, basketball, and hockey. Enjoy seeing the Houston Texans take on the Dallas Cowboys or cheer for the home team when the Astros play the Texas Rangers.
- See all the attractions Houston has to offer, from weekly rodeos to city BBQ contest with some of the best BBQ in the United States.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.