Lead Nursing Services for 26-Bed ER
- The Interim Director, Emergency Services will lead a hospital’s 26-bed ER and 40+ FTEs.
- Focus on patient safety and implementing best practices, employee engagement, department culture, regulatory compliance, and improving key metrics, including length of stay.
- Seeking a visible leader who has demonstrated success in change management.
- BSN required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Active Ohio RN license required.
- Sylvania, Ohio, is a suburb of Toledo, which sits at the western tip of Lake Erie bordering the state of Michigan.
- Toledo classics like the world-renowned Toledo Museum of Art and Toledo Zoo & Aquarium are one-of-a-kind attractions not to be missed.
- The Maumee River and nearby Lake Erie provide nearly endless opportunities for those who like their recreation offshore, while the treasured Metroparks of the Toledo Area offers visitors more than a dozen unique parks with miles of hiking and biking trails.
- The area’s celebrated arts scene runs deep with numerous smaller galleries, studios and performing arts venues throughout the area.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.