Seeking a High Energy, Growth Minded Leader to Become the Chief Nursing Officer for Wellfound Behavioral Health Hospital in Washington!
Now offering a $15,000 Sign-on bonus! Inquire today for details!
- Integrate and coordinate a patient centric nursing strategy with a focus on patient care. Ensure the delivery of high-quality and cost-effective health care remains consistent with the mission, vision, and values of Wellfound.
- Responsible for participating in the hospital’s strategic planning and contributes to the achievement of institutional goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with Wellfound leadership to provide guidance and supervision for clinical leaders within their facilities and areas of responsibility with a primary focus on the practice of nursing.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by meeting organizational competency expectations and core values as well as implements process improvements and change management within the facility.
- 5+ years of progressive managerial experience in Behavioral Health required; Not-for-profit and free-standing experience preferred.
- Current and valid RN license required; Ability to obtain Washington State Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Master’s degree in Nursing, Hospital and Health System Administration, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Wellfound Behavioral Health Hospital is a 120-bed freestanding, nonprofit inpatient psychiatric in Tacoma. The facility provides a comprehensive range of programs including inpatient, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient for adults 18 years and older.
- Two of the state’s longest-serving nonprofit health systems, CHI Franciscan and MultiCare Health System, collaborated on a shared vision to build Wellfound for the gap in services in Pierce County.
- Wellfound began as a grassroots effort to expand access in Pierce and South King counties. Community agencies, businesses, governments and individuals came together, led by the South Sound Behavioral Health Coalition, to help solve this community care crisis.
- The new facility opened in 2019 and is equipped with advanced patient safety features, including state of the art ligature risk-free materials. Leadership trains all staff in a culture of safety and awareness and provides the required level of observation based on individual patient care needs.
- From the waters of the Puget Sound to towering Mount Rainier, Tacoma, Washington is a haven for exploring the great outdoors.
- The city offers an assortment of attractions including historic theaters and local playhouses, mesmerizing art museums, trendy boutiques and antique shops, and top-notch golf courses ideally situated along salt-water shores.
- Have some free time to spare Settle is just a short drive away along with Washington’s 120 state parks, three national parks, six national forests, 18 national wildlife refuges.
- Often referred to as the Emerald City, Seattle is surrounded with greenery all year-round, which is fitting since Washington is known as the “Evergreen State”. Downtown Seattle is home to the Seattle Art Museum, The Seattle Symphony, and Pike Place Market.
- The Seattle Center is a premier destination for arts, entertainment, leisure, and children’s activities – the 74-acre campus is home to The Museum of Pop Culture, The Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum, and the ever-popular Space Needle.
- Thrill and adventure isn’t limited to only Seattle; you can also explore Washington’s 120 state parks, three national parks, six national forests, 18 national wildlife refuges, or the nation.