Join a Washington hospital as Facilities Manager II, a dynamic role with responsibility to a massive hospital campus and additional healthcare sites
- Reporting to the Division Director, Facility Services, the Facility Manager II will be responsible for the oversight of a 1 million square foot tertiary care facility with 350 beds
- Departmental oversight of the facility includes plant operations, environmental services, security, construction and facilities maintenance
- Overseeing a team of 20, the Facilities Manager II will ensure the maintenance, infrastructure and overall safety of hospital buildings and property
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- Must have experience in progressive leadership and hospital maintenance/medical equipment operations management.
- Must have direct experience working with either The Joint Commission, CMS, or DNV regulations.
- CHFM certification and experience related to construction, safety and security preferred.
- CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. Founded by religious women, both health systems have a long, proud legacy of serving all people in need, especially those who’ve been made vulnerable by poverty, age, and other hardships.
- The seeds for Virginia Mason Franciscan Health were planted in 1891, when the Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia established St. Joseph Hospital, now known as St. Joseph Medical Center, in Tacoma.
- St. Joseph Medical Center’s on-site services include: family birth center, emergency services, cancer center, heart care, orthopedics care, neuro science services, as well as a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- From the waters of the Puget Sound to towering Mount Rainier, Tacoma, Washington is a haven for exploring the great outdoors.
- The city offers an assortment of attractions including historic theaters and local playhouses, mesmerizing art museums, trendy boutiques and antique shops, and top-notch golf courses ideally situated along salt-water shores.
- Have some free time to spare Explore Seattle when you get the chance, just under an hour north of Tacoma.
- Thrill and adventure isn’t limited to only Seattle; you can also explore Washington’s 120 state parks, three national parks, six national forests, 18 national wildlife refuges, or the nation.