Opportunity is Calling as The New Facility Manager for a Washington Hospital, Located Less Than One Hour Away From Seattle!
- Reporting directly to the Facility Manager II, the Facility Manager I will be responsible for departmental oversight of plant operations, environmental services, security, and environmental safety as well as day to day facility operations within a 350-bed tertiary care facility.
- The Facility Manager will track and evaluate departmental financial performance, manages the recruitment, training and development of staff, and ensures the improvement of customer satisfaction program initiatives.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations as well as prepare, analyze and present budgets, detailed financials and business case studies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- Must have experience in progressive leadership and hospital maintenance / medical equipment operations management.
- CHFM certification and experience related to construction, safety and security preferred.
- CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. Founded by religious women, both health systems have a long, proud legacy of serving all people in need, especially those who’ve been made vulnerable by poverty, age, and other hardships.
- The seeds for Virginia Mason Franciscan Health were planted in 1891, when the Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia established St. Joseph Hospital, now known as St. Joseph Medical Center, in Tacoma.
- St. Joseph Medical Center’s on-site services include: family birth center, emergency services, cancer center, heart care, orthopedics care, neuro science services, as well as a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- From the waters of the Puget Sound to towering Mount Rainier, Tacoma, Washington is a haven for exploring the great outdoors.
- The city offers an assortment of attractions including historic theaters and local playhouses, mesmerizing art museums, trendy boutiques and antique shops, and top-notch golf courses ideally situated along salt-water shores.
- Have some free time to spare Explore Seattle when you get the chance, just under an hour north of Tacoma.
- Thrill and adventure isn’t limited to only Seattle; you can also explore Washington’s 120 state parks, three national parks, six national forests, 18 national wildlife refuges, or the nation.