Become the New Interim Manager Accreditation & Regulatory Readiness For a Washington Health System!
- Ideal candidates will bring strong emotional intelligence and the ability to identify areas of improvement as well as provide support and education in those areas.
- Seeking candidates with extensive experience in survey readiness and preparedness.
- CPHQ preferred; Strong experience pertaining to infection prevention preferred.
- Must be available to start within two weeks upon acceptance.
- A fascinating mixture of agricultural, maritime, industrial and high-tech influences contribute to Washington State's cultural heritage. This is a land of loggers and farmers, ranchers and cowboys, fishermen and sailors, high-tech visionaries and ambitious entrepreneurs.
- From its coastal waterways, wild salmon streams and fresh oyster beds to its orchards, farms, vineyards, spirits distillers and breweries, Washington State provides a cornucopia of culinary delights and fine beverages served up in locales rich with personality and seasoned with good company and beautiful scenery.
- If you're looking for America the Beautiful, you'll find it in Washington. Spacious skies Check. Amber waves of grain You bet. Purple mountain majesties above the fruited plain Wenatchee! Shining sea Yes—from the mouth of the Columbia to the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!