Seeking an Innovative Quality Management Leader at Growing Behavioral Health Hospital in Tacoma, Washington, Less Than One Hour From Seattle
Now offering a $10,000 Sign-on bonus! Inquire today for details!
- The Director works collaboratively with the CMO, senior leadership, risk management, nursing, pharmacy, social services and administration to develop and implement a best-in-class hospital quality and safety program and to ensure regulatory compliance and accreditation.
- Assists Department Directors in development and implementation of operating policies and procedures which reflect quality concerns and ensures interdepartmental policies and procedures concur with one another.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by designing and monitoring a Quality management program that is consistent with the organization's strategic plan and informs a culture of innovation and process improvement
- Minimum 5 years’ progressive leadership experience in a behavioral health care facility or acute-care hospital.
- CPHQ, CPHRM and/or CPPS and Clinical experience as an RN preferred.
- Wellfound Behavioral Health Hospital is a freestanding, nonprofit mental health hospital in Tacoma, Washington with capacity up to 120 beds. The facility provides a comprehensive range of programs including inpatient, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient and transition services to adults 18 years and older.
- Two of the state’s longest-serving nonprofit health systems, CHI Franciscan and MultiCare Health System, agreed to jointly build and operate a new behavioral health hospital. The result is Wellfound in Tacoma.
- Wellfound began as a grassroots effort to expand access in Pierce and South King counties. Community agencies, businesses, governments and individuals came together, led by the South Sound Behavioral Health Coalition, to help solve this community care crisis.
- The brand-new facility opened its doors in 2018 and is equipped with advanced patient safety features, including the latest ligature risk-free materials. They train every staff member in a culture of safety and awareness as well as respectfully provide an appropriate level of observation based on each patient’s care needs.
- From the waters of the Puget Sound to towering Mount Rainier, Tacoma, Washington is a haven for exploring the great outdoors.
- The city offers an assortment of attractions including historic theaters and local playhouses, mesmerizing art museums, trendy boutiques and antique shops, and top-notch golf courses ideally situated along salt-water shores.
- Have some free time to spare Settle is just a short drive away along with Washington’s 120 state parks, three national parks, six national forests, 18 national wildlife refuges, or the nation.