Bring change and best practices to the Operating Room as the Interim Manager in North Carolina
- The Interim Operating Room Manager will drive cultural change, update processes and motivate employees
- Requires RN and surgery leadership experience
- Historic Tarboro, the entrepreneurial center of Edgecombe County, is a family friendly, small town that serves as a destination for regional cultural experiences
- The 45-block Historic District in Tarboro, North Carolina is a must for historic preservationists, history enthusiasts, and architectural designers
- One of only two original town commons left in the United States, this 15-acre greenery is lined with tall oak trees and war memorials
- Adventure lovers will enjoy paddling the Tar River, biking the Historic Tarboro Trail, or cheering on sports teams at Indian Lake Sports Complex
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!