Become the Director of Patient Experience at Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center!
- The Director of Patient Experience will provide oversight for hospital-wide Patient Experience Program, patient relations, complaints and grievances, caregiver engagement and experience, complaints and grievances outcome reporting, and HCAPHS improvement strategies. This campus is in process of building a new tower and complete expansion which gives this role tremendous growth potential!
- Operate as the face of the hospital in regard to patients and families as well as work hand-in-hand with other system Directors.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with CMS requirements as it pertains to interpreter services, use of technology, auxiliary aids and services to patients.
- The Director will implement employee engagement and patient experience strategy, monitor service excellence performance as well as collaborate with clinical and non-clinical departments throughout the continuum of care.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Must bring previous supervisory experience in a healthcare environment.
- 3+ years of experience in a healthcare and/or inpatient acute care customer service experience required.
- Providence is expanding! There will be a brand-new tower opening its doors at the start of 2023.
- Built on the foundation of our rich heritage, Providence is committed to high-quality, compassionate health care for everyone. Their award-winning hospitals use advanced technology and state-of-the-art medical techniques to provide comprehensive medical care for the whole person: body, mind and spirit.
- In partnership with their affiliated providers and network of medical groups, Providence offers a comprehensive range of services including primary, cancer, heart and vascular and neurology care.
- Together, their 120,000 caregivers (all employees) serve in 51 hospitals, 1,085 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington.
- As a comprehensive health care organization, they are serving more people, advancing best practices and continuing our more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Delivering services across seven states, Providence is committed to touching millions of more lives and enhancing the health of the American West to transform care for the next generation and beyond.
- If you ever come to Southern California, you have to visit Tarzana and its surroundings. You can do a lot of great things there. There’s great scenery, many fun stops, and awesome whale watching experiences all around.
- A favorite destination is certainly the Farmer’s Market. It has different shops and food that make it exciting. You’ll find just about anything. The aromas found here are intoxicating.
- With many different exhibits the San Diego Zoo continues to expand. This zoo also serves as a botanical garden with a lot of different plant species. For all the plant-lovers, there are special garden guides at the entrance.
- Big Bear, in Southern California, is really a great place to kick off your summer. Outdoor activities are always available when you go to Big Bear. Activities are various in spring and summer when visiting Big Bear. Tarzana is just two hours from Big Bear.