Seeking a positive and flexible team player to join a large hospital as Interim Infection Prevention Specialist RN in Massachusetts
- Reporting to the Infection Prevention Manager, the Interim IP Specialist RN supports changes to operational policy, collects and analyzes high-level audits regarding IP data, provides education on best practices and participates in relevant meetings
- Seeking an RN with an acute care background, plus Infection Control or Epidemiology experience
- RN required; emergency executive order is still in place so temporary MA license is issued quickly
- Tewksbury, Massachusetts, is located 20 miles from Boston and is part of the Lowell metropolitan area.
- Lowell offers a unique blend of urban amenities and suburban convenience with the backdrop of unmatched natural beauty. The city offers a mix of interesting museums, relaxing parks, and lively attractions including ball parks and concert arenas.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!