Join A Texas Hospital As the New Interim Director of Critical Care!
- The Interim Director of Critical Care will be responsible for leading day-to-day operations as well as coaching, mentoring and developing the supervisors within the department.
- Seeking a proactive, collaborative leader who brings the ability to relate to staff and supervisors and provides hands-on care when needed.
- Must bring significant Critical Care experience.
- Active RN license required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- For most Americans, the month after April is called May. But in Texas, every May is BBQ Month — a 31-day celebration of delicious Texas BBQ that doesn't end until June 1st. Because here, BBQ isn't just a meal. It's a mindset. BBQ Month is a great time to visit. So flip the calendar and dig into the best BBQ in Texas all month long.
- See living, growing works of art at one of the many sculpture gardens in Texas.
- When you need to reconnect with nature, get away from the hustle and bustle of city life at Texas’ 100+ state parks.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!