Mercy Health - Toledo is seeking a growth-minded, visionary leader to join their team as the System Director HR Strategic Partner!
- The System Director HR Strategic Partner is responsible for the development and guidance of HR strategic solutions for system-wide initiatives including $10M+ in impact, partners with clients to develop organizational design solutions as well as with the talent team to drive value strategy for placement decisions in organizational design work.
- The Director will work to ensure turnover reduction and staff stabilization as well as demonstrate a collaborative and growth minded spirit.
- Seeking an experienced, results driven director with processes around talent acquisition strategies including retaining workforce, change management, organization design, educating leaders and leading in ad hoc projects.
- Ideal candidates will be hands-on, strategic leaders with the ability to effectively and efficiently implement solutions.
- Previous healthcare, physician and labor relations experienced required for this role. Preferred if candidate has experience working with unions as a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred. SHRM-CP or SHRM-SP preferred.
- Mercy Health — Toledo is an eight-hospital system serving Toledo, Tiffin, Defiance and Willard that provides health care services for a 20-county area in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
- This facility location is part of Mercy Health, the largest health system in Ohio and fourth largest employer.
- With approximately 8,800 employees; 300 employed physicians; and 2,200 medical staff members, Mercy Health has been part of the Northwest Ohio community it serves for more than 162 years.
- They believe they are called to care for people who are poor and under-served. That's why in 2017, Mercy Health invested $383 million in community benefit unto the communities where they provide care.
- Toledo is an Ohio city sitting at the western tip of Lake Erie bordering the state of Michigan.
- Toledo classics like the world-renowned Toledo Museum of Art and Toledo Zoo & Aquarium are one-of-a-kind attractions not to be missed.
- The Maumee River and nearby Lake Erie provide nearly endless opportunities for those who like their recreation offshore, while the treasured Metroparks of the Toledo Area offers visitors more than a dozen unique parks with miles of hiking and biking trails.
- The area’s celebrated arts scene runs deep with numerous smaller galleries, studios and performing arts venues throughout the area.