Interim Pharmacy Consultant Needed to Support Department!
- Seeking Interim Pharmacy Consultant to mentor department leadership for long-term stability, including in the areas of finance, ambulatory and retail operations, departmental structure, and planning.
- The Interim Leader will assess and offer improvement recommendations for the department, which includes inpatient, ambulatory, and retail operations with approximately 120 FTEs.
- Must bring strong pharmacy leadership experience in a hospital or healthcare system.
- Active Pharmacy license in ANY state required.
- Topeka, the state capitol of Kansas, is just thirty minutes from the renowned city life of Kansas City and the unique entertainment of Lawrence, home of the University of Kansas.
- Topeka has excellent shopping in the Downtown Topeka District with many unique shops to explore along with national retail brands and a diverse array of restaurants – everything from intimate dining in one of the historic buildings, award-winning barbecue and exotic international cuisine.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!