Become the next Director of Home Health at a well-known Magnet Designated Medical Center in Southern California!
- This Director will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Home Health and Palliative Care, ensuring the delivery of effective evidence-based practice of clinical patient care and maintaining compliance with federal, state and The Joint Commission standards and regulations.
- This is a large role as the ADC is roughly 650 and this Director will oversee over 100 FTE including 6 seasoned managers. This position is offering a VERY competitive salary and has excellent growth potential as they are looking to succession plan.
- Creates a culture of open and effective communication and promotes positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Interacts and works hands-on with internal staff, management, case managers, physicians, external referral sources, vendors, community resources, patients and families.
- Ideal candidates will bring intimate knowledge of home health/ hospice clinical and operational skills.
- BSN Degree AND Master’s Degree within a Healthcare related field Required.
- 2-5 years home health management experience with an additional three years’ experience required.
- Must obtain National Certification as Home Health Manager, OASIS or Other ANCC Cert in area of specialty within 1 yr of hire.
- Current Active RN license required.
- Founded in 1925 by Jared Sidney and Helena Childs Torrance, Torrance Memorial Medical Center is a 443-bed, nonprofit medical center established to provide quality health care services predominantly to the residents of the South Bay, Peninsula and Harbor communities.
- Torrance Memorial seeks to offer the most current and effective medical technologies rendered in a compassionate, caring manner.
- No longer just a hospital, today Torrance Memorial Medical Center includes an extensive integrated system of physicians and comprehensive medical services to provide coordinated communication and continuum of care. Torrance Memorial is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai under the umbrella of Cedars-Sinai Health System.
- Torrance Memorial’s nursing program has earned coveted Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center, which recognizes nursing excellence. Torrance Memorial Medical Center has once again been recognized as a Best Hospital for 2020-21 for the ninth straight year by U.S. News & World Report, placing the hospital in the top 3% in the state.
- Torrance is a coastal city in the South Bay region of Los Angeles. It is situated halfway between Los Angeles and Orange Counties and is bound by the Pacific Ocean on the west.
- Residents enjoy a warm climate that is ideal for making use of the many parks and beach facilities that can be found throughout the city.
- The close proximity to Los Angeles also puts residents within reach of all the attractions that can be found there, including sports events, dining, and shopping.