Become the next Executive Director of Home Health & Hospice at a well-known Magnet Designated Medical Center in Southern California!
- There are currently two openings at Torrance Memorial Medical Center, a Magnet Designated Medical Center in Los Angeles County.
- One is an Executive Director of Home Health and Hospice overseeing all aspects of Home Health, Hospice and Palliative Care with an average daily census of nearly 800. Over 150 FTE and multiple Directors and Managers as direct reports. Reporting directly into the VP Quality. Ideal individual will have 5+ years leadership experience and at least 3 years at a Director or higher level.
- The other is for a Director of Home Health and will be reporting directly into the Executive Director. This leader will be seasoned within Home Health Services. Ideal individual will have 2-5 years home health management experience.
- Both individuals will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of effective evidence-based practice of clinical patient care and maintaining compliance with federal, state and The Joint Commission standards.
- Individuals must create a culture of open and effective communication and promote positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Interact and work hands-on with internal staff, management, case managers, physicians, external referral sources, vendors, community resources, patients and families.
- Both roles are offering a VERY competitive salary and have excellent growth potential as they are looking to succession plan.
- Ideal candidates will bring intimate knowledge of home health/ hospice clinical and operational skills, preferably from an agency perspective.
- BSN Degree AND Masters Degree within a Healthcare related field Required for BOTH roles.
- Must obtain National Certification as Home Health Manager, OASIS or Other ANCC Cert in area of specialty within 1 year of hire.
- Current Active RN license required.
- Founded in 1925 by Jared Sidney and Helena Childs Torrance, Torrance Memorial Medical Center is a 443-bed, nonprofit medical center established to provide quality health care services predominantly to the residents of the South Bay, Peninsula and Harbor communities.
- Torrance Memorial seeks to offer the most current and effective medical technologies rendered in a compassionate, caring manner.
- No longer just a hospital, today Torrance Memorial Medical Center includes an extensive integrated system of physicians and comprehensive medical services to provide coordinated communication and continuum of care. Torrance Memorial is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai under the umbrella of Cedars-Sinai Health System.
- Torrance Memorial’s nursing program has earned coveted Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center, which recognizes nursing excellence. Torrance Memorial Medical Center has once again been recognized as a Best Hospital for 2020-21 for the ninth straight year by U.S. News & World Report, placing the hospital in the top 3% in the state.
- Torrance is a coastal city in the South Bay region of Los Angeles. It is situated halfway between Los Angeles and Orange Counties and is bound by the Pacific Ocean on the west.
- Residents enjoy a warm climate that is ideal for making use of the many parks and beach facilities that can be found throughout the city.
- The close proximity to Los Angeles also puts residents within reach of all the attractions that can be found there, including sports events, dining, and shopping.