Exciting Opportunity to join a Medical Center as Interim Director, Operating Room!
- The Interim Director, Operating Room will be responsible for the oversight and day-to-day operations of the surgery department, consisting of 10 OR’s.
- This role will report to the Executive Director, Cardiovascular Services and oversee a team of approximately 80 FTEs.
- This leader will be expected to train and grow the team, providing excellent mentorship, engagement, and guidance to the staff. This leader will also be expected to stabilize the department by working on retention strategies.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong leader, a quick learner and be ready to hit the ground running. Experience with strategy and planning is a plus.
- MSN or Master’s required. CNOR is preferred.
- Must be available to start within two weeks of acceptance.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.