Work in Beautiful Area of Coastal Michigan with Travel + Lodging Provided For You
- The Interim Nurse Manager will manage the day-to-day operations of a hospital’s Maternity and Women’s Services department, which includes close to 70 FTEs and 1,800 annual births.
- Seeking a team-oriented leader to maintain quality and safety metrics, focus on high risk obstetrics, and provide stable leadership to the department.
- Union experience preferred.
- BSN and RN required. Can work towards obtaining Michigan RN license.
- Nestled along the deep blue waters of scenic Grand Traverse Bay, picturesque Traverse City, Michigan, is one of the most popular destinations in the USA’s Great Lakes region, a charming “real American small town” that serves as the cultural and social hub of northern Michigan.
- Part of Traverse City's popularity -- in addition to its breathtaking natural surroundings -- is its charm. It's no wonder Traverse City is consistently voted as one of America's most charming small towns.
- From endless hiking and biking trails; visiting verdant botanical gardens to finding farmers markets and taking in the latest at the town playhouse, the list of things to do in Traverse City is endless. Take a scenic drive up the Old Mission Peninsula and you’ll find lovely wineries in idyllic settings; travel through town and find fun stops like the iconic Moomers Homemade Ice Cream or the original Grand Traverse Pie Company.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.