Case Management Nursing Leader Needed for Interim Senior Director Role at Large Hospital!
- Seeking Interim Senior Director of Case Management to provide oversight to the department at a large hospital near Trenton, NJ.
- The Interim Senior Director will focus on improving length of stay metrics, developing processes to determine appropriate level of care for patients, especially from the ED, and maintaining stable operations.
- BSN and active RN license in ANY state required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Trenton is New Jersey’s historic capital city that is centrally located about an hour from both Philadelphia, PA, and New York, NY. Trenton’s also located along the Northeast Corridor, the major rail line that runs from Washington, D.C. to Boston and beyond.
- Cadwalader Park, the largest and oldest common in Trenton, was designed in 1887 by Frederick Law Olmstead, the same designer of New York City’s Central Park park features a deer paddock, a lake, woodlands, and a bubbling stream. At its center is a preserved mansion that houses the Trenton City Museum.
- Trenton is home to the New Jersey State Museum, an exciting museum featuring four museums in one, with a planetarium, a fine art collection of more than 12,000 works, a natural history collection and an impressive assemblage of cultural history, archaeology and ethnography artifacts.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!