Provide Leadership to Case Management Department at Top-Rated Hospital in Great Central Location as Manager!
- Reporting to the Director, the Manager of Case Management will provide oversight for the daily department operations and staffing, which includes case management, social work, and approximately 14 FTEs.
- Must bring 5+ years of case management experience, with recent experience in a hospital setting.
- BSN degree required. Master’s degree and ACM or CCM Certification preferred.
- Active nursing license required and can work towards obtaining a New Jersey license.
Earn $2,500 For Referring a Peer!
- You can earn a special $2,500 bonus if you share a referral of a Case Management leader who is placed in the role. Click the "Refer a Colleague" button or here to learn more.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (RWJUH) Hamilton is licensed for 248 beds and is part of RWJBarnabas Health. As New Jersey’s largest integrated health care delivery system, RWJBarnabas Health provides services to more than three million patients annually with 11 hospitals and four children’s hospitals and was recognized on Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the Top 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019.
- Going beyond the walls of the hospital, RWJUH Hamilton provides outpatient and specialty care clinics such as the Cancer Center at RWJ Hamilton, RWJ Outpatient Center in Columbus, RWJ Rehabilitation, Lakeview Child Centers, outpatient surgery centers, physician offices and the RWJ Fitness & Wellness Center.
- RWJUH Hamilton is the first of only two hospitals in New Jersey to receive the Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award presented by the president of the United States. It has also earned recognition as Top General Hospital twice and earned a hospital safety grade “A” by The Leapfrog Group.
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission, the hospital holds specialty certifications in stroke care, spine surgery, and hip/knee replacement, and the cancer program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
- Located in central New Jersey, Hamilton enjoys a prime location that is within an hour’s drive of New York City, Philadelphia, and the Jersey Shore. Hamilton is also in close proximity to destinations such as Six Flag Great Adventure, quaint downtown Princeton, and the historic State Capital of Trenton.
- As New Jersey's 9th largest town by population, the town is comfortably spread over 40 square miles with more than 64 public parks and playgrounds and acres of preserved open space. It is also home to nationally acclaimed Grounds For Sculpture, a 42 acre sculpture park, which draws over 150,000 visitors annually.
- Well-known for its numerous historic sites and annual community events, Hamilton hosts annual events such as the Azalea Festival, Independence Day Fireworks and Concert, OktoberFest, and Winter Wonderland.
- Hamilton enjoys a vibrant and bustling local economy, with both small retail shops and large shopping centers, along with great dining for every taste and pocketbook and plans for a budding family-friendly entertainment area.