Lead Nursing at a 120-Bed Skilled Nursing Facility Near Detroit
- The Interim Director of Nursing will lead clinical services and staff at a 120-bed skilled nursing facility.
- Must be available to start immediately.
- Relevant nursing leadership experience required.
- RN required. Active license in ANY state will be accepted.
- Troy, Michigan is located at the heart of Metropolitan Detroit's northern suburbs. As a leading business and shopping destination, Troy is home to a wide range of businesses – from small family run operations to Fortune 500 companies. Somerset Collection, located in the heart of the City, is described as "one of the top shopping malls in the United States."
- It is no wonder that Troy continues to receive national recognition. In 2019, Troy was ranked as the Safest Michigan City and in the top 25 overall Safest City in the United States.
- First-class schools are one of the hallmarks of Troy. The public school district has six national blue ribbons and features 13 State Exemplary Schools.
- The City of Troy Parks include a variety of amenities and a mixture of open space, woodlands, rivers, lakes and recreational facilities.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.