Seeking Nursing Leader for Interim Infection Prevention Leader/Consultant Role at High Volume Hospital in Arizona!
- The Interim Infection Prevention Leader/Consultant will oversee infection prevention for a high-volume hospital with 100,000 annual visits.
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, the interim leader will focus on identifying, reporting, and minimizing infection at the facility, as well as conduct an assessment of current processes and establish best practices for infection prevention.
- Seeking nursing leader who has strong background in infection prevention.
- BSN degree and active Arizona or Compact nursing license required.
- Tucson is located in Arizona's Sonoran Desert, surrounded by multiple mountain ranges, including the Santa Catalinas.
- The scenic city is situated near four mountain ranges giving residents an abundance of recreation opportunities like hiking, mountain biking and whitewater rafting.
- Home to the University of Arizona, residents enjoy world-class golf, professional and collegiate sports and an array of unique cultural attractions and festivals.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!