Support operations and foster a positive culture as the Interim ED Manager for a California hospital
- Overseeing more than a dozen employees, the Interim Emergency Department Manager is responsible for operations and quality patient care services during the night shift from 7PM – 7AM
- Drive stability and shift the culture within the night shift team
- BSN required; Master’s preferred
- Must have previous supervisory or management experience in the ED
- Active California RN license required
- Turlock lies 15 minutes outside the Modesto, California city center and is the perfect balance of culture and entertainment, surrounded by quiet residential neighborhoods
- Downtown Turlock is abundant with retail and dining options including Romina’s Boutique, Camara’s Men’s Fine Apparel, Vintage Lounge or Hauck’s Grill
- The central location of the city allows residents convenient access the natural beauty of Yosemite National Park, the snow sports of Lake Tahoe, and the cultural attractions of San Francisco
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!