$30,000 Sign On Bonus! Provide services to more than 70,000 California residents when you join Emanuel Medical Center as the next Pharmacy Director in Turlock, offering picturesque mountain views
- The Pharmacy Director will manage 30+ FTEs and restore the department to improve cost savings, staff competencies and monitoring of controlled substances
- The Director maintains 24/7 responsibility to operations, overseeing both inpatient and outpatient pharmacy demand
- Drive accountability, communication and successful adoption of new technology
- $30,000 Sign On Bonus and great relocation package offered!
- Looking for a forward-thinking, transformational leader!
- Emanuel Medical Center serves 70,000 residents at the Joint Commission accredited hospital, located less than two hours from San Francisco, California
- Stanford-Emanuel Radiation Oncology Center has earned accreditation from the American College of Radiology
- As an accredited chest pain center, Emanuel Medical Center provides the only designated receiving center for heart attack patients between Modesto and Fresno
- Turlock lies 15 minutes outside the Modesto, California city center and is the perfect balance of culture and entertainment, surrounded by quiet residential neighborhoods
- This city is located in the center of... well, everything! Less than 2 hours from San Francisco and Sacramento and just over 2 hours from Carmel and Monterrey! Whether you're in the mood for a day at the ocean or a trip to the mountains, this location is perfect for all!
- Downtown Turlock is abundant with retail and dining options including Romina’s Boutique, Camara’s Men’s Fine Apparel, Vintage Lounge or Hauck’s Grill
- The central location of the city allows residents convenient access the natural beauty of Yosemite National Park, the snow sports of Lake Tahoe, and the cultural attractions of San Francisco